Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions for any course booking:

By booking on any one of our training courses you agree to accept and abide by our terms and conditions.


Booking a place on one of our training courses is very simple either call us text us or by email we have new training dates constantly being added.

There is a £200 deposit per course

The remaining balance is payable 48 hours prior to the course date. We also provide a pre -payment option for these options are available on any discounted courses.

Finance options will not be in conjunction with any offers.

Anyone who is wishing to use our finance option will be subject to 60% up-front fee prior to commencing the course and there after 3 monthly instalments of the remaining 40%.

There is also a £20 administration fee (subject to credit agreement)

Minimum entry requirements for the course are:

  • Current active registration to a professional body (GMC, NMC,GDC, GPhC, HCPC)
  • Medical professionals that we train with a full PIN are RGN, RMN, LDN, Midwives, ODP, Doctors, Dentist, Dental hygienists, Paramedics. (unfortunately, we are only ratified to teach the above)
  • Prescribing qualification desirable but not essential
  • No previous or pending or current suspensions from the register

Standard cancellation policy

“in summary” Just Nic Medical Aesthetics operates the following cancellation policy for all course bookings. If you are not willing to follow by these cancellation terms or have any questions, please contact us prior to making the booking.

Cancellations more than 14 days of the training date.

In the event you are no longer able to attend the course or decide to cancel the training course on the day for which its booked there will be a £200 cancellation fee.

Cancellation less than 14 days of the training date.

In the event you are no longer able to attend the training course for the date of which it has been booked you will not be entitled to any refund.

However, we are happy to rearrange and transfer your booking to another course date. The rearranged course date should be made within 4 weeks.

If however you are unable or refuse to attend alternative dates offered you will become undefendable

Late bookings

‘late booking’ is a booking that is made less than 14 working days before the due start date of a course. If you place a booking within this time frame, you do so on the understanding that should you wish to cancel the booking, change the booking, postpone the booking, or you do not attend the course for whatever reason you will still be liable for the full cost of your course.

Non-Payment will be pursue in small claims court by our legal team.

Postponement of training by Just Nic Medical Aesthetics.

In exceptional circumstances and at our discretion, Just Nic Medical Aesthetics may allow postponement and re-scheduling of a course and or courses. This is not limited to National Government restrictions. We will endeavour to reschedule course in a legal and timely manner.

Amendments to course content/materials

We reserve the right to make minor amendments to the course materials or content without notice.

On Completion of the course.

You will have been instructed and assessed in both theoretical and practical elements of our course content In-order to pass you must be competent we reserve the right to advise further chargeable training in rare circumstances.

Please note Just Nic Medical Aesthetics cannot be held accountable if an individual delays practice for any reason or if national restrictions apply.

Cancellations & Refund Policy

Our standard cancellation policy applies to all course bookings.